Local: São Paulo, SP
COMMUNICATIONS ASSOCIATE MANAGER, PRIVATE MESSAGING
- Devise and execute communications strategies and campaigns to support WhatsApp’s strategic business objectives in Brazil.
- Work cross-functionally with Product, Policy, Corporate, and International Communications teams on media opportunities and broader programs.
- Build deep relationships with, media, press, bloggers, analysts, influencers and other external stakeholders about core products and initiatives, as well as differences between private messaging and social media.
- Own executions of public relations programs — from proactive pitches highlighting positive uses of messaging products to feature launches, partnerships or marketing campaigns as well as handling issues as they arise.
- Work closely with external PR agencies to lead proactive and reactive PR.