Local: São Paulo, SP
- Participate in the strategic definition and optimization of media buy (off) for all business unities of the company, interacting directly with Regional Office (although the scope of work is offline media, this person will liaise with online media teams to create a holistic media plan – on and off overview combined) and local teams;
- Collaborate with Marketing teams to integrate local business unit needs with Regional guidelines guaranteeing the best local execution possible;
- Support media synergy initiatives for all business unities;
- Leadership and management of external media agencies;
- Coordinate with the requesting area the delivery of localized materials;
- Media reports from KPI’s and metrics set to the be monitored for each campaign;
- Media budget control and SAP/POs orders;
Theatrical area support:
- Support the theatrical marketing team to create the best KPI’s and metrics media plans according to film strategy & budget;
- Coordinate the regional approval media plans (CIMI);
- Support the local agency in order to provide periodic insights and trends for marketing team.
Commercial / Partnerships area (DASP) support (secondary role):
- Support commercial / partnerships area with media plans’ analysis (secondary role);
- Implementation checkpoints of media buy and media value from partnerships.
- Degree in Marketing / Communication / Advertising;
- Advanced in English;
- Advanced in Spanish;
- MSOffice, specially Excel;
- Knowledge of AdServer and performance platforms.
- Windows PC and Mac (word, excel, power point) – Advanced;
- Key Note – Intermediate.