Local: São Paulo – SP
MARKETING & COMMUNICATIONS SR MANAGER
- Manage online and offline communication strategies to promote products and services, generate leads, increase conversions, and increase brand awareness
- Collaborate with internal colleagues and external agencies in developing project plans, timelines and deliverable and overseeing timely execution (e.g., research publications, webinars, conferences/events).
- Cross-functional collaboration of internal and external partners toward successful planning, development, and execution of AON marketing campaigns.
- Contribute project management support, coordination among internal resources, and milestone prioritization to manage communication across all levels of internal and external stakeholders.
- Support branding, content development, and go-to-market strategy for small- and large-scale Marketing campaigns and initiatives, from annual collateral refreshes to major product/service launches.
- Maintain internal and external content and communications calendars.
- Conduct marketing staff meetings for long and short-range marketing goals.